Update time

こんにちは!

So, it's been two months since I updated this. Things have changed a bit since then, so here's a brief rundown.

Elemental

Still not done. Chris is going to try and get a program called Battery to help us out on the drumming front. He still needs to do Water. We still need vocalists for Water and Air. But, it'll be done by the end of this year, hopefully. Also, I still need to do the pictures for the cover and booklet, so that'll be fun.

To Sever Ties With All Of MankindStill the same, just we haven't started recording yet. No word from Till on when (or whether) he'll be free. If he doesn't get back to me soon, and Battery turns out any good, I might just record it at Chris' studio. Plus, Chris has taken some Music Tech lessons, so he'll probably be better at production this time around...

After TSTWAOM Stuff

I sort of gave up on the Seasons and Day ideas. I didn't want to do Day, and no one seemed to like the Seasons idea, so I gave up. Then I started listening to Ayreon and now I want to do a Rock Opera. I've already started writing it, so it should be amusing. Need guest singers for that as well though...

On the other hand, we're still going to do our weird covers of Anime theme tunes, Final Fantasy music, and Mozart's Requiem. Should be fun.

Legends of Laerad

This is a game in development by a Hungarian guy we know. We're going to do the score for it. Well, Chris is going to do most of it (being the classical genius he is) but I'll contribute some stuff. It's a fantasy-type MMORPG, so it's not to everyone's taste, and if you want the music from it to be released seperately, just ask and I'm sure Domi (the game developer) will allow it.

See Domi's blog about LoL (best game acronym ever) here.

Myspace Page Stuff

I uploaded Medusa (featuring ex-Tokyo Blade frontman Al Marsh) and Wilted Rose (from To Sever Ties) in order to showcase more of Chris' stuff, when he pointed out to me that all the songs on the profile were mine.

Random Stuff

I'm going to Japan! (hopefully in August, and hopefully for a whole month, if I can afford it).

Also, I have a new PC, so I might be able to make a Music Video for Earth, like I planned to! Yay!

Anyway, I'm off to do an homage to Andy Goldworthy, so, sayonara!

Pukovnik Krv

Comments